Visits & Tours
The EuCAP 2017 Local Organizing Committee arranged with his partner ParisVisit some tours to visit Paris. Below are some examples of the activities that are offered by our partner and you can find the exhaustive list as well as carry out your booking here.
Please note that tours and visits are subject to availability at the time of registration, we recommend you to book online the tours you are interested in by advance. A representative of ParisVisit will be at your disposal at a Tours Desk on Monday 20 March at the conference venue.
Skip-the-line Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum (Ref GL)
- Enjoy a two-and-a-half hour guided tour with one of our guides
- Priority access allowing you to skip the queue for every room in the Louvre, including temporary exhibitions
- Focus on three world famous works: the Venus de Milo, Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, and the Coronation of Napoleon
- Free time to explore the Louvre museum after your tour
Price: Adult: 58 € / Child (3-17 years old): 37 €
Skip-the-Line: Small Group Excursion to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles (morning) (Ref VGAM)
- Morning excursion to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Included priority access ticket with a guided tour of the Hall of Mirrors, the Royal Apartments plus free time to explore the gardens
- Small group tour (maximum of eight people) with a driver-guide
- Minibus transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
Price: Adult: 119 € / Child (3-17 years old): 84 €
Visit Notre-Dame Cathedral, Montmartre, Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower Access in a Small Group (Ref NDF)
- Top sightseeing tour for first-time visitors
- Transport in a luxury and air-conditioned minivan
- Experimented driver-guide
- Pick up at your hotel or conference center in Paris
- Skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower
- End of the tour at the Eiffel Tower: possibility to buy the upper floor ticket directly on the 2nd floor of the tower
Price: Adult: 99 € / Child (3-11 years old): 80 €
Paris Hop on Hop off Pass - buses departure every 10 minutes (Ref POT)
- Enjoy fantastic views of Paris from the open top deck, it's unique, it's L'Open Tour !
- Individual audioguided commentaries, special commentaries of story and tales for children
- Visit the top monuments and quarters of Paris at your own pace
- 50 bus stops and 4 routes to discover all over Paris: hop on hop off as often as you please
- Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and 30 minutes in winter: do not take account on the time schedule
- Amusing and practical type of transportation for a comfortable visit within Paris
Price: Adult: 33 € / Child (4-11 years old): 17 €
All bookings can be done here.